During this year’s European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (EUBCE) the second webinar of the BIOCOGEN 2030 platform has taken place, giving the chance to other projects and companies to present their CHP solutions and enlarge the network of the platform.
The webinar was introduced and presented by Giulio Poggiaroni from EUBIA, who also gave a brief overview on the BLAZE and SmartCHP projects. After him the other speakers gave their presentations, which you can download below:
- Jan Van Herle (EPFL) – Project W2Watts
- Ligang Wang (EPFL) – Project W2Grids
- Egbert Freiherr von Cramm – Dr. Burghard Knolle (ENTRENCO) – small scale CHP solutions
- Daniella Johansson (Energykontor Sydost) – Project “Small scale CHP Life+ “
- Marta Gandiglio (Technical University of Turin) – Project DEMOSOFC